Government advice is to minimise contact to less than 15 minutes within a 2 metre radius. Staff and visitors must consider this advice at all times, especially when undertaking meetings and during breaks.
- Guidelines for breaks have been added to break rooms;
- Do not enter the site more than 15 minutes before the start of your shift or allocated time of arrival;
- Please maintain the 2 metre radius when entering and leaving the factory;
- Staff and visitors are to make use of their allocated entrance to improve social distancing;
- Use of masks provided is required to prevent non-symptomatic transmission when a 2 metre radius cannot be maintained:
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitiser before putting a mask on or removing it;
- Change your mask if it becomes damp or damaged;
- Change your mask daily if you use it continuously throughout a working shift.
REDUCING THE SPREAD OF GERMS
To reduce the spread of germs when you cough or sneeze, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue, or your sleeve (not your hands) if you don’t have a tissue. Make sure to throw the tissue in a bin immediately and wash your hands after or use a hand sanitising gel.
- Sanitising gel has been added to each entrance and in strategic positions throughout the site;
- Use hand sanitiser gel before and after collecting delivered goods;
- Clean shared workstations prior to starting work;
- Cleaning schedules have been added to each department which staff must adhere to.
SYMPTOMS OF CORONAVIRUS
The most common symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are a recent onset of:
- a new continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual);
- high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back;
- loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU HAVE SYMPTOMS OF CORONAVIRUS
Please do not attend the site if you are displaying symptoms of coronavirus. Staff who live alone and have symptoms of coronavirus illness (COVID-19) are to remain at home for 10 days from when symptoms started. Staff who live with others and are the first in the household to have symptoms of coronavirus, must stay at home for 10 days. Staff whose household members who display symptoms, must remain at home and not leave the house for 14 days. The 14-day period starts from the day when the first person in the house became ill.
CLEANING FOLLOWING STAFF REPORTING SYMPTOMS OR POSITIVE TESTS
Enhanced cleaning is required in the working area of affected persons by staff with enhanced PPE specified below:
- Overall (source from plating);
- Eye protection.